Sign in to follow this  
Guest KaelO

Help with ASX6 please

Guest KaelO

Hey all,Just downloaded and installed ASX and X Graphics. When I load ASX and go to MAP nothing happens. That is, there is no graphic in the middle. The mouse cursor goes to hour glass, and just stays like that. Is there something wrong here?Also, what do I have to do do get ASX weather into FSX? With AS6.5 all you did was set user defined and it worked. I've done that with FSX and get no weather at all. I'm not getting any simconnect errors.Cheers,Kael

Guest smtp

I am having the exact same problem, Yes I have SP1 installed...

Guest gabe007

>I am having the exact same problem, Yes I have SP1>installed...I had the same problem with ASky X not working.The problem was traced to FSUIPC not working.FSUIPC did not work, as ZoneAlarm was interfering with it.Make sure "Addons" is appearing on the toolbar when you hit "Alt".If it doesn't, ASky will not work.I know your product isn't meant to use FSUIPC.....so it may just be ZoneAlarm or some other networking setting.As I said, once I figured out the above, it worked perfectly.

Guest smtp

No, because I also have the "Simconnect Error" :(I have Normal edition FSX and its a single computer configuration.But when I installed ASX it claimed FSX wasnt installed and to choose its directory. I'm guessing this is what caused the Simconnect errors...Is it possible the Map problem has to do with the sim connect error?

Guest smtp

Yep, I dug out my disk and did a full reinstall and now it works great! Thanks. One other problem though, the X gauge in game rarely updates the image no matter what buttons I press. :(Nothing major though...

Guest smtp

Will do. I'll post back if it works.

Guest smtp

Ok that worked great!Now sorry for asking so many questions but, On the settings screen I or the whole program for that matter, I cannot see the bottom buttons. So when I change things in the settings its only temporary because I cant even see the save button. Any help on this one?

Guest smtp

Its already at 96DPIMy screen resolution is 1024x768 and that is the maximum.

Guest smtp

My Main Font is Segoe UI and the biggest size its set to is 9.