Hi AllI just booted up ASX then FSX and after importing my flight plan. Hit Shift 5 to bring up the Weather, the guage does not appear.I get another gauge unsure which one.This program has worked as advertised since I purchased it several weeks ago.I see there was a problem with some of the weather stations in Iran.Any help would be appreciated.It appears that the weather is being downloade I just can not bring up the weather guage once I boot up FSX.Kenny G.

>Hi Kenny,>>It it in a plane you added after you installed ASX?>>Please post the panel.cfg file of the plane in question.>>Thanks,>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpg>http://www.hifisim.com/// **********************************************************************// * Panel Configuration file *// * FSD Seneca V Version 2 *// * Copyright

Hi JimI forgot to mention that when I checked one of my default aircraft Xguage is still installed.The Seneca which I always fly is not a new aircraft and the guage installed no problems when I purchased this program.The only thing I have done is move some of my sliders to see if I could get better FPS.Unsure why I would have lost the Xguage for the Seneca.Tks. for your comments.Kenny G.

Good Morning JimProblem Fixed.For some reason the Guage got removed from my panel.I just went to the install wizzard for the XGuage and it reinstalled it on the Seneca.The strange thing is that the guage was not removed from any of my other aircraft.Tks. for your reply.Kenny G.

>Hi,>>It is not installed for that plane. You can run the X Gauge>installer again and see what happens. Then we can add this to>the fix list if necessary.>>Thanks,>Jim>Hi JimAs per my previous thread I used the X Gauge installer and the gauge is now installed in the Seneca.Everything working as advertised.Have a safe one:)Kenny G.

Remember that every time you use the FSD Load Manager it might change. I know because this happen with the Avanti. The manager save everything all over including the panel.cfg. I've made a backup of my modified panel cfg and just copy and paste in the changes again. It sucks...I know, but thats how it is with FSD aircrafts.

>Remember that every time you use the FSD Load Manager it>might change. I know because this happen with the Avanti. The>manager save everything all over including the panel.cfg. I've>made a backup of my modified panel cfg and just copy and paste>in the changes again. It sucks...I know, but thats how it is>with FSD aircrafts.Tks. JT.Will keep this in mind.Kenny G.