Sign in to follow this  
Guest jones68442

FSX freeze whenever I try to load since installing XGra...

Guest jones68442

Hello all,I have an issue ever sense I installed active sky and x graphics bundle. FSX loads fine but when I go into free flight the image of my aircraft never loads into the initial screen, and when im ready to go the screen flicks over a couple of times and the loading screen doesnt fill up the screen in total black its just a box. I can still see my desktop to the side of the loading screen. It loads to 100% in like 10 seconds and then just freezes. Tried uninstalling x graphics but didnt seem to work.Have a few third party stuff but nothing to major, Fscene X USA and Canada and a couple of mission downloads. Any help would be great.Thanks

Guest jones68442

I'll try to update my drivers and see if that works and I will post any progress for you here if I fing anything.Thanks for helping and checking the forums!