Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabe007

Documentation in Active X

Guest gabe007

Hi,Great program.Unfortunately, like many other users, I have had to seek info. on these forums.To me, this says it all......great product - shame about the documentation.I feel you should add a new sextion, which explains basic aspects better...some topics are not covered at all.How do you start up the programs.....?....in what order...?......will weather loaded be for the whole world or just the area served by your flightplan..? (....if flightplan only...how many miles radius of your waypoints.....)...does the program need to be running all the time in the background? etc etc etc.These are a selection of questions I had - and other had, and have had to ask in these forums - why not just address these "basic" questions and add it to your documentation.If we knew a little about how it all worked - an overview of basic principles - perhaps most people would then be able work-out answers to their own problems !Regards