Sign in to follow this  
quantumleap

Is there a list of all ASX exceptions and reasons for them?

I have looked in the manual and on you website but can find no information on the ASX exception numbers or what is the cause of them.Is there such a list? If not, I'd suggest that one is produced to improve the documentation and provide additional information for users of the product so that they can do some investigation of configuration or operational issues themselves.Jeff

AVSimSig.jpg

Thanks for considering the suggestion. Again I think it would benefit users of the product in helping to self-diagnose issues caused by misconfigurations.The error that I frequently see, and no amount of reinstalls address, is exception #16. This is seen when I use ASX on a separate client machine connecting to the FSX machine over SimConnect.What does this mean and what is the most likely cause?Jeff

AVSimSig.jpg

Thanks for the info.I'm not sure how much of a bad connection there can be as I get both the "ASX is connected" and "ASX initial weather depiction complete" messages scrolling across the FSX screen, so the client machine is obviously talking to it via Simconnect and sending data. I see no Simconnect errors logged either. No firewall/anti-virus reports either. It's about 30 secs after these that I might get a stream of "Exception received: 16" errors from the ASX client.Anyway, thanks for your help. I'll see if I can dig further into what may be failing myself in this client mode as it works OK most of the time when run on the same machine as FSX is running.Jeff

AVSimSig.jpg