Sign in to follow this  
Guest redwards

Invalid winds depiction in ASX

Guest redwards

Using historical weather from 20 Jan 2007, 06:00Z, for UUDD (Domodedovo, Moscow), I get the following Metar:UUDD 200430Z 24007G13MPS 9999 -SN BKN026 OVC100 00/M03 Q0977 NOSIG 82190055ASX Briefing gives me Wind:240 at 0 knots, when the Metar is clearly 07 meters per second gusting to 13. Radar Contact ATIS states winds calm. This is true of all the Russian stations I have gone to recently. Am I doing something wrong? :-hmmm Space"Space is big, really big, you have no idea how big Space really is..."

That's great Jim, but I'm still confused as to just how big space really is ;-)Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest redwards

Actually, Space is staying the same size, but the tape measure is shrinking ;-) !Space

Guest redwards

Thanks for that. I'll look out for it.Space

Guest SIDDickDastardly

>Did I hear that the Space girls were getting together again>for a world tour or was it a space tour??>Peter HayesGod I hope it was the latter -"Set the controls for the heart of the sun"DD