Sign in to follow this  
Vuong

X graphics looks the same at any themes

Hi,Installation is successfull, I have Vista home, Nvidia 8800GTX SLI,4gig ram, Q6700 .After installing X graphics, I just use default theme and get this type of greyish sky texture (attachment enclosed), Tried with different themes: same thing, change the time and season: same thing.Revert back to original FSX: looks even better Please helpJimmy

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀

HI, There is many different sky color, just select them from sky color in XG, from your preference color and save as your theme in XG. The existent theme have different sky color and many different variation for all texture, but I suggest you to made your own theme with your own preference. scroll down from sky categories; Impressive to Uprise Sky color variation name.ThanksChris Willishttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis