Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyerBuyflyer

Active X problem???

Guest flyerBuyflyer

I am having problem with getting Active X to take "over" the weather from fsx. I can't see any indications in Active X that it shouldent be connected to fsx, but my weather is still made from fsx and not Active X??Have anyone had that problem before, and what settings should I pay attention for in fsx to make this work??Thanks in advance...

Guest flyerBuyflyer

>You can lock to FS position in ASX.I can't lock. Nothing happends when i press che checkbox>FS weather is set to User Defined.it is.>There are no error messages on the main screen.There sometimes are a hole bunch of error 5 coming at the same time. Looks like they arrive when ASX try to "push" the weather to FSX.>What makes you think that FS and ASX are not communicating?Well The above pretty much :-). I have tryed installing sp1 again and FSX again, same result...Hope you have an answer/Lars>Please let us know!>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpg>http://www.hifisim.com/

Guest flyerBuyflyer

hello.I tryied your suggestion and it diden't help :-(...It looks like the problem arises when ASX tryes to communicate with FSX, and the program writes a great number of "exception received 5"???

Guest flyerBuyflyer

hey Jim.Yes it is, and the cpu is a dual core from Intel if that has any saying in the problem...

Guest flyerBuyflyer

only one right now but had two ... I saw the thread regarding having two simconnect and tryed to remove one of them, but that diden't help either.

Guest flyerBuyflyer

And then try the same as we tryed 2 days ago, with uninstall SP1, an ASX and reinstall these again??

Guest flyerBuyflyer

i have these now but i still get the exceptions :-( :x86_Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.60905.0_x-ww_429211e9x86_Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61242.0_x-ww_35e8ee9a

Guest flyerBuyflyer

just got this one while trying again:18:12:05: Problem receiving SimConnect data: Exception from HRESULT: 0xC000013C(Error) Source = 18:12:06: FSX connection closed18:12:06: Virtual station generation flags have been reset

Guest Carl Hackman

Exception 5 is normally caused by an unsupported version of simconnect being installed on your pc.looking at the 2 versions of simconnect you have there, they seem to be correct.Can you also check in your manifests folder (Inside the WinSxS folder) and check that you have a manifest for both versions of Simconnect. (10.0.60905.0 and 10.0.61242.0)Also inside the simconnect folder for version 10.0.61242.0 the actual dll version should be 10.0.61355.0ThanksCarl Hackmanhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg