Sign in to follow this  
Guest SIDDickDastardly

Default FSX texture option and randomisation by tab

Guest SIDDickDastardly

First off, congratulations on a great pair of products -the improvement from vanilla FSX weather to ASX with X Graphics is incredible. I do have a couple of feature requests, though:Would it be possible to add an option to each of the drop down boxes in X Graphics for FSX default textures? Then we could choose to have, say, default FSX water with X graphics clouds, or default taxiways with X Graphics airport clutter etc.Another feature which would be quite handy would be the ability to randomize the content on individual tabs so that, for example, you could randomise the clouds without changing the water, airports or sounds.Many thanks,DD

Hi,Due to licensing issues, we cannot distribute stock FSX textures. All we can do is backup a users texture files.If you uncheck the textures on the Advanced Install Options screen only those textures that you have checked will be installed, even though you randomize all of them on the Theme Screen where the Randomize button is located.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest SIDDickDastardly

Thanks for the tip about the advanced install options - dunno how I missed them. BTW re the FSX stock textures, I didn't mean for you to distribute them, just to include an option in each drop down box to select them (i.e. to restore the backups).Cheers,DD