Sign in to follow this  
noels7

Question for Damian and other HiFi experts.

HiI recently upgraded Active Sky/Graphics X and Radar Contact.Both are fantastic addons and enhance FSX flying experience tremendously. I have searched FAQ and forums but really nothing has answered my questions. They are :Are there any known compatability problems with Active Sky and RC.The only payware a/c that I use is lds767-300 updated for use in FSX. Naturally I installed X-Gauge and it works in every default a/c but is not displayed in lds767-300. When I select from Views- Instrument panel something takes place and it appears to be placed somewhere inright hand side of panel in 2D panel but is hidden. It works in VC panel. I believe I read somewhere that I could use "shift-5" to bring X-Gauge to the panel but this has not been successful.Is it possible to modify the lds-767-300 panel so that X-Gauge can be displayed.Your advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.Regardsnoels7

Noel Southam

I use both products. There is no problem between the 2.

Roger

See my specs in my profile

Thanks Roger and Jim for your responses.I found a "work-around" for X Gauge. If I start LDS 767-300 in VC and move X-Gauge above panel(windscreen area), then switch to 2D panel X-Gauge is now there and I can move it to where I want it. Swiching to different views(S) X-Gauge is there in 2D panel on returning to that panel. Not so in VC, I have to reselect from views/instruments. Shift-5 selection does not work in LDS as that selects overhead panel.Will patiently await a solution.Again many thanks.noels7

Noel Southam