Anybody else find that inland water on 1xlow settings shows inland water as black in FSX? I'm using a 7900GT card. This isn't really a request for a resolution but purely so I know if anybody else has the problem. Maybe it's a glitch with 7xxx cards similar to the purple water effect.

X-Graphics' inland river colours are, I think, somewhat unusual. I often fly over London and since installing ASX with ASG, the River Thames has appeared in a variety of wholly unrealistic colours. I am using an nVidia 7950 GX2. From memory I run the water at Low 2x and changing it did not improve matters. Every now and again the water is its more realistic slate grey but sometimes it is a bright green! Makes for a colourful trip though. I wonder if this is related to the card or Hi-Fi's views on inland muddy river colours. I've been waiting for someone else to comment.Paul Croft15 miles north of EGKK

Hi, In X graphics there is about 5 color type for Inland, muddy is dark yes, there is some darker and brighter as well with different color, you can see the color preview from x graphics interface screenshots panel and make your own theme for your preference and always keep them as they are. In FSX, 1x mode and 2x mode change the color of the water as well, you might try these option.ThanksChris Willishttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

I live in Ottawa,Ill where the Fox River joins the Ill River.With xgraphics the Fox is blue and the Ill is green.I amin my office but I have a picture on my home unit that I can post if necessary.Or,you could go to Utimate Terrain forum where I posted it under a post for jagged roads.Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Here is a picture to go with the previous post.Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.