Sign in to follow this  
Guest touradg morassaei

Black texture in tehran scenery 2003

Guest touradg morassaei

Hi allIn Tehran scenery 2003 some textures look black. At first they are ok but after 2 or 3 minutes the change to black .why?Thanks

Stealth Bombers have been.Actually, it may be the result of insufficient memory but that is a guess. I have German Airports installed and with 512mb of RAM textures are fine. A RAM stick has just gone belly up and now some textures take quite a while to load and others don't bother or disappear as te aircraft views change.

Guest touradg morassaei

hi sirthanks for replyI am sure that it is not because of ram.so many have the same problem.the texture remain black forever.i have 512mb ram and 1.1gh cpu.thanks again

Does it require some third party textures such as Nova, Airport 2x? If it does and they are either not installed or are installed in the wrong place then that will account for the black or untextered features.

Guest sbdwag

This may sound stupid but Ive found that if you have added the gauge cad_gps500.gps to the panel you are flying that the ground textures will go black on my system. If I remove the gauge from the panel Im flying everything is back to normalsbdwag

Guest touradg morassaei

Thanks I am sure it is something related to graphic cards!!