I've recently uninstalled FS9 and a lot of add-ons like Active Sky in order to make the move to FSX.However, I can't remove/delete several entries for Active Sky in add/remove programs on my pc.They are:1. Active Sky 2004 special install for WxRE users (when I try to remove it I get a message saying WxRE not found)2. ASV enhanced upgrade (I get an error message saying ASV must be installed to run this update)3. ASV/AE 512x512 cloud texture resolution sets 1, 2 & 3.(I get a message saying ASV must be installed)I've tried various processes like REGEDIT and a programme called Tweak UI but to no avail.Any suggestions as to how I can get rid of these annoying entries?I also can't get rid of one for the Real Air Scout.Thanks.

Thanks Jim.I have used a registry cleaner and I've also completely removed FS9 but some of the ASV entries still remain.If you can post the name of the free utility when you've got a moment that would be much appreciated.I guess it's a trivial issue but it's kind of annoying!

Hi JimI should have mentioned that CC cleaner can do that too. It has an extensive tools section that shows programs already installed and has options to uninstall, delete or rename an installed program. The beauty of CC Cleaner is that it also clears the "broken" links left behind by the uninstallation. I am looking forward to see the program that you recommend.RegardsPeter Hayes

Thanks Peter but I have already tried ccleaner.It's a good programme but it still wont remove the offending entries.Every time I try to delete them I get a message saying "Cannot delete MSI installer."Will have to wait till Jim comes up with something I guess.

Many thanks for this Jim.I tried RegCleaner 4.3 and it seemed to work.When I ran the programme it identified all my registry entries and I selected the ones I wanted removed, which it then did.But....when I went to My Computer "Add/Remove" the entries for the ones that RegCleaner said it had deleted were still there.And worse still when I clicked on them I was no longer presented with the add/remove option. So the saga continues, but anyway thanks once again.

Hi Jim,Been there, done that but still the problem persists!Seems like there's a more complex issue here.The frustrating thing now is that when I go to Control Panel Add/Remove I am no longer presented with the option of trying to remove them unlike all the other entries there.This happened after I used RegCleaner for the first time.I guess I'm just going to have to live with this and anyway it's no big deal.Thanks again for your assistance.