Recently I tried various themese within Active Sky Graphics before returning to using the online updating feature of ASV6. As I normally fly on VASTIM I tend to just use ASV6.Before I experimenetd with ASG my sky was a decent shade of blue, now it is more of a mucky grey/blue. At first IO thought this was just the lcoacl wather (of whereever I was flying) however I now suspect that I've messed something up and ASV6 isn't updating the graphics.Attached are two pics I took before the problem started - 2 pics after and my .ini fileCheers

I think I may havie discovered what I've done.While I was experimenting with ASG I appear to have changed the texture of the sky. I've now changed teh sky colour to "Prime". This seems to have made the skies blue again (see attached).Now this brings me onto the next point. It seems I have mis-understood what ASG does. I thought it merely allowed you to slect specfic sky themese or weather for ASV6 when NOT using online updates. I believed that when using online updates, ASV6 would slect the sky texture, cloud type etc.. to most accurately depict the RW weather.Where have I gone wrong with my understanding? How does ASG work/what is it for? What options are best for realistic weather within ASG/ASV (I've read the post on ASV6 "Options" furtyher up this board) Or ist it my own personal opinion?Cheers

Hi Ben,ASG is a texture loader and has no weather data in it at all. Your weather data will come from ASv6, in either Online Mode or Offline Mode.ASv6 will select textures if you have the Wx influenced texture option chosen and process a route.Weather options are handled by that post you read already.Ask more questions if you need more help!Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Cheers,One more question will ASV6 change textures mid-flight or do you have to restart MSFS?