Sign in to follow this  
Guest mariosunshine

xengine hangs after loading modules

Guest mariosunshine

Hi there, until now everthing was excellent, never had problems, since two days ago xengine is looking up after or during the loading modules section, loading data passes just fine, no response and I can't bring it up anymore. When I load fsx, i see the green line, ASX is intializing Wether depiction, but afterwards nothin happens, After 30 seconds everthing is unresponsive. Tried to uninstall and the uninstaller doesn't work either. No change in configuration or in anything have been made lately. any ideas?Windows Vista 64Intel E 6600 @2.74 GB DDR2 RAMNvidia 8800 GTXKurt

Hi everyone,I'm getting the same problem where the ASX hangs at loading modules. The sim minimises to the taskbar and will not open. I'm using the same processor as Kurt, but with Vista32. ASX has been working fine, I've only noticed a change since installing Flight1 MDSuper80, and Flight1 AFX and F1 Text-o-matic. I wonder if there's clash with F1 modules/installers..Thanks for your help.ps. Otherwise the ASX has been superb, I realise the F1 programs may have nothing to do with this glitch, but could be another Vista or processor problem, however FSX has been working prior to these installs.Gary

Hi JimAffirm - start as Administrator used to boot ASXGary

Hi JimJust re-installed and added SP1 and we're back in business !!As always thanks for top-notch supportGary

I'm having the same issue. Load ASX w/ SP1 and it just hangs. I have tried un-installing and re-installing, nothing seems to work. Operating system is Windows XP Pro SP2.Well now I'm getting some MSXML4 SP2 Error and cant even start FSX. Wish I would have never updated ASX in the first place.

Guest mariosunshine

I recently installed the MD 80 Version form Fl. Maybe that's the reason, i'll try. Otherwise i'll see if SP1 works. Kurt

Guest mariosunshine

SP 1 for asx fixed the problem. I still guess the mdsuper80 caused the problem, I installed it a week ago. no other updates. thanks!!