I've started to get this following message randomnly.Any ideas?Thanks, Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Attachment missingSecond try

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

Jim,Could you be more specific?Do you mean net framework updates? If so which one? 1 2 or 3?Sorry, not completely computer savvy.Thanks,Stu

I've googled .NET dll and downloaded the file.What folder should I put it in?I'm not at all sure what I'm doing here. As far as net framework thingies, I am up to date with all three according to Microsoft update site.Stu

If anyone can help with a little more information on where to put this .NET dll, I'd be eternally grateful.No rude suggestions,ThanksStu

Jim:You are aware that Net 2.0 is built into Windows Vista. With Vista there is no un-installing or re-installing of Net 2.0 allowed.Todd

Hi there,If this is on Vista then that is correct, .Net 2.0 is integrated into Vista.First thing is to make sure the latest vista updates have been applied. Several recent fixes may help here.It would also help to ensure ASX is running with default options to rule out any problem with a particular configuration.Either way please send me any further information to damianc@hifisim.com and I will investigate this further to come up with a resolution. Please list your system specs, operating system version, etc.Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Ok,Did as Jim suggested and it is now fixed.Thanks for your helpStu