Sign in to follow this  
Guest trampus1

OVERCAST CONDITIONS STILL NOT FIXED

Andre,Thank you for your pix, can you post a screenshot of your ASX settings and give us your computer specs? Also, what ASG settings are you running?Steve

I will get an example of what we are talking about and the settings and my computer specs this weekend. I don't deny that customer support is excellent here. Questions are asked and answered quickly. Seeing that this is only isolated to a few unfortunate customers, providing a nice demo video showing weather penetration and breaking out on top with a nice bed of clouds should be easy for someone to do and I think would be a great selling demo. Any chance we can get someone to do that?Thanks for engaging us on this topic and assisting hopefully in our quest to clear this up.Steve

Ok,Since no helpful information is being offered to assist us in improving the situtation, this thread is being locked.If you have some screenshots, perhaps a flight plan, or any other information which can highlight and demonstrate the issue we would GREATLY appreciate this! Please send to our support@hifisim.com address with details and we will work directly with you to troubleshoot, isolate, and hopefully come up with an improvement.Thanks.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies