Sign in to follow this  
Guest drjim1979

ASX and FS Traffic Live X

Guest drjim1979

hello allplease excuse if this topic was already discussed, I am new to this.after going into asx and configuring everything to my liking, I load up fsx and load up my flight plan (ie phl-ord ifr) but asx doesn't "depict" the weather until I actual start the flight. this causes a lot of issues, because the ai aircraft then don't follow the correct patterns with respect to current winds because the "default" fsx winds are set to zero. since (i think) fs traffic live x uses the weather data when fsx starts, the ai don't adjust after asx changes the weather once in the flight. in other words, how do I get asx's weather settings to be depicted as soon as I start fsx, not the flight? am I doing something wrong in the process of start asx->download current weather->influenced x graphics textures->start fsx->load flightplan->start flight? thanks again everyone, sorry my knowledge is not the best, I am a physician just getting into flight sim/flying!----AMD dual core 5000+ / nvidia gts 8800 640mb (current drivers)/ 4gigs ram / vista 32bit / raptor X 10,000rpm SATA (only fsx on) / 32" sharp aquios lcd 1900x1080----

Hi there,You can also refresh your AI by setting your sim rate to 8X and back (R + + + - - -) after ASX has intialized the weather. Normally after approximately 10 minutes ATC will re-route to the appropriate runway.FSX cannot accept proper weather parameters until the flight is started.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies