Sign in to follow this  
Guest kentat

Cockpit outside view becomes green when it rains

Guest kentat

I am using FSX and Active Sky X. In general with a great performance even in high end settings in FSX.But when it is raining the view from the windshield turns into green.It happens only when ASX is loaded.I have tried low end settings in FSX without solving the problem.My specifications are as follows:Motherboard: PSW/DH/DELUXE MSI P975X Platinum PE LGA775 1066FSBProcessor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2,4GHz S775 4M 1066FSBMemory: 2 x 2048 MB DDR2-RAM, PC6400 KITGraphic: GeForce 8800GTX PCI-E 768M OverclockHarddisk: 2 x 200 GB 7200rpm SATA m/8MB Cache Power Supply: Corsair HX Series 620 WattCabinet: RaidMax Titan XE-901 400WSystem: Windows Vista Premium 32-bitAny suggestions or ...?Kenneth H J

Guest kentat

Thanks, Jim.I will return with a screen shot later, when I come home to my PC.Kenneth

HI,Graphic card shader problem? Need time to load texture....I have the same during a few seconds when I am on the runway of a heavy scenery airport.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest kentat

Hi Jim.Firts of all - forgive me. The problem has nothing to do with Active Sky. I have now made some test, and found out that even without loading ASX the windshield turns into green in rain. It is a problem with FSX and the Graphic card I guess, so I will continue my investigation in another forum.It is strange - as you can see from the attached pic it is only the look straight forward which turns into green. The look out of the side window is normal.Well, sorry to bother you. Best regardsKenneth H J