Sign in to follow this  
Guest RHZ100

ASX SP1 Issues

Guest RHZ100

Hey guys!I run both ASX and XG and pre-SP1 had no problems with running both full right, full steam.After installing the new SP, I noticed quite a bit of lagging while running w/in FSX so I re-installed the SP again and the problem still remained this time cutting my frames from a steady 25 to 8/10 I've changed every setting from right to left yet the lagging still continues. I've narrowed it down to ASX I believe due to the fact that my frames shoot right back to par with out running XEngine Is there anything I could have done wrong? I love using ASX, but its just killing the whole FSX program. also..did anyone notice the LLLOOONNNGG time it took ASX to load a few days back? I had maybe 10min+ one afternoon. Any and all tips greatly appreciated!-RyanFSX SP1ASX/XG SP1Intel Core2Extreme/QuadCore3GB RAMATI X1950GT 512MB

Guest RHZ100

Hi Jim,SurelyI've got an anti-virus running, that was an initial thought that with some new definition could cause it, but with it disabled still same lagI haven't touched the high priority just because it sounds like its using more, so I figured it would only make the issue worseCloud draw is set at 85nm with visibility set to 80 both upper/lowerI'm fathoming a re-install of ASX and see if it solves the issue, just don't wanna have to do all the simconnect and stuff like that all over again :)Thanks for getting back so fast!-Ryan