Sign in to follow this  
Guest ericmay

Fatal Error

Guest ericmay

I have read before of ASX users encountering A Fatal Error message about 15 minutes into the flight, which results in Flight Simulator shutting down and rebooting, but I did not encounter this problem until AFTER installing ASX SP1. any thoughts?eric

Guest ericmay

Hi there, sorry I have not responded in so long, I was on vacation.Basically, when using ASX, sometime during the cruise portion of flight, the error message comes up (Fatal Error has occurred, windows trying to find a solution)and then FSX crashes and restarts. This occurs with both default aircraft (Learjet 45) and add-ons (Citation X) It does not occur when I use default FSX weather. There was another gentleman that quite some time ago had this error, but I can no longer find his post.I have uninstalled ASX with SP1 and re-installed, but no luck.Thanks,Eric

Guest ericmay

Just to be stupid here, but do I just send it to the recycle bin and bring it back? I couldn't find anything in uninstall programs.Regards,eric

Guest mdavis

I'm having the same problem, I think. WindowsXP, 2 gigs RAM, nVidia FX5900 Ultra (256 megs). I reinstalled (actually "repaired" which should be equivalent) .NET and I'm getting a "freeze" where sound continues but everything else is frozen. The cursor slips behind the windows (panel and GPS) and moves but will not engage FSX in any way from hot spots or menu. The entire FSX then crashes to the "Send Error to Microsoft" window.