Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

ASv6.5: Archive reports one hour behind

Noticed this recently when I did a download. Not used it much, but I am certain that this was not happening before.Example:Download UTC hour set to 23z. The reports in that archive is from around 2200z, while I was expecting them to be from around 2300Z.After a lot of archive downloads I think I have found the problem.Try download July 23 and UTC hour 20. It will return an error.After this point the archive is wrong.

Hi Jim,I've sent him a couple of emails over the past year, but never got a reply.Wonder if a spam filer is deleting my emails or something :)

Hi there,Will take a look here, but at first glance it appears normal behavior... 23Z will include reports from 22:00Z to about 22:29Z by design.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Damian,>... 23Z will include reports from 22:00Z to about 22:29Z by design.That seem wrong to me though. I am expecting weather for the hour of 2300 not what was before.Hope you figure this out. Getting metars from around 2150Z in a 23z cycle doesn't sound right :)Like I said in the first post, everything was normal before July 23rd 2000Z.PS! Are you getting my emails?