Sign in to follow this  
deltafan

Historic Weather with ASX and SP1

Hey guys, I noticed that the historic weather downloading in ASX is much different than AS6. In ASX I seem to be able to only download one hour at a time to load and it doesn't seem to have a way of creating a file which automatically loads the next hour, then the next, so on as the sim progresses hour by hour like AS6. Is there a way to getting it to do this that I am missing? If so, how do I sync it with sim time, not system time?

Hi Ron,You are correct, ASX is a bit different in this area.First, in the lower left, check the Force to Sim Time box. Then just adjust the time and date in FSX and the weather time should match. ASX will keep up on long flighs by accessing the weather archives directly from the server and not from your machine.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

So I don't even have to download anything manually, ASX just realizes that the date/time in FSX is a couple hours behind and automatically updates? If so, I must say that this is a great improvement over AS6 and just made me love ASX even more. :)