Hi,I'm wondering if there has been any discussion to broaden the control of ASG over a network by ASX. It would seem that this would be possible but maybe not? I would like to see ASX have the ability to talk to ASG. As it stands it doesn

Hi Jim,I guess as an installation on the same machine would allow ASX to control cloud sets directly (or am I incorrect?) I would like to see that brought across the network. And having ASX *see* that ASG is installed on the FSX machine as I understand it would allow for a more automated process of matching the weather to the various cloud sets -- at least that is my impression of the interaction but I have not installed ASX on the FSX machine so maybe I'm really not missing much?Sorry if this is vague -- but I must say I have been very happy with ASX and ASG as they are -- they have both really brought the simulation up a notch!!Thanks! John

Hi John,Right now you can have both ASX and ASG installed on a client machine and submit weather AND textures across the network to FSX. Each program has a method of doing this in the install instructions.Is that what you are after?Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Hi Jim,Yeah for some reason (someone didn't look over the documentaion) I thought ASG had to install on the Host.I'll go catch up on my reading now:-rollThanks!John