Sign in to follow this  
Nfus

Server FSX not updated by client ASX

Hi all,I have a problem regarding FSX (on server) not being updated by ASX (on Client).At the beginning all deciption messages are ok, but then, to update weather I need to click on cutstom weather (on FSX Weather menu).No click no update...What is wrong this time?ThanksNick

Yes Jim,all the green messages come up on FSX up to final one: ASX initial weather deciption complete!But I do not see weather texture getting any better, looks like ASX cannot owerwrite weather files of default fsx automaticly.Weather on FSX is set already on Custom but I must keep on clicking it to be able to see ASX textures and updates...I run AI from client and black window pops up saying: Connected to Flight Simulator!Received:2Nick

Hi,If you leave the AI program running does anymore information show up? As AI planes come and go the messages should change. I am trying to see if it is your network and data or something else.The weather in FSX should be automatically set to User Defined.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Jim,I'll try later on, but tell me, in order for AI to show traffic as you said, do I have to change any setting on FSX?At the moment I have al AI traffic option on FSX to 0%CiaoNick

Jim,done what you said and on black window come up a lot of strings mentioning like:.....AI object added: type 2, object ID=741AI object removed: type 2, object ID=721.....and many other similar....Some more info:It looks like initial deciption is ok, FSX changes weather according to ASX datas, but when you fly out the zone covered by initial deciption, weather becomes not corresponding to ASX map. I click on Custom weather (FSX weather menu) and sky gets as it should be according to ASX datas. Then fly further out and wetaher gets wrong again, I click on FSX weather to update... and so on...Nick

Jim,I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything... it took me 2 days but I "won the war"!!!Now everything is ok and ASX keeps on updating as it should.I think the problem was related to Simconnect, in this new installation, every time I run FSX a second window (Simconnect diagnostic) pops up. Never seen such a window on my previous installation...Only one remaining issue to solve: wind direction and speed between ASX datas and cockpit display do not match. FL are same for both. Any idea on that?Thanks a lot for your priceless support.Nick