Sign in to follow this  
Guest bow925

Active Radar-Dual Monitor

Guest bow925

First off I must say that AS is one of the greatest FS add-ons ever!!Now a slight problem. I've had to give up my 2nd monitor for a while. I used to fly with the cockpit spread over both, and when I would "minimize" active radar (AS6), the small radar screen would be on the right hand monitor. Now using just one monitor, it disappears. I assume AS thinks there is still a monitor over there somewhere. What must I do to correct this? Flying without Active Radar just doesn't seem right!Thank You for any help!Dave P.

Hi Dave,Thanks for the words!!You are correct, that location is saved and AR thinks you still have 2 monitors.The easy way is to reinstall AS. If you feel comfortable editing the Active Radar CFG file it is in your Active Radar Folder and there are two lines like this:MainWindowPosition 2791,16MiniWindowPosition 2555,32Decrease the first number to get Radar back to your main screen. They are in X,Y format. I believe that zero, zero is the upper left of your main screen. After it shows up again you can drag it around to wherever you wish, just like before.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest bow925

Thanks for the quick reply Jim! Great customer service for a great product- a winning situation all around!Dave