Hello everybody!I frequently use the "Find Wx" option in AS6.5 and find it quite helpful when I want to experience something different than just screwing around at clear sky conditions at my home base... However, to add more value to this great feature, I would like to get your recommendation on something which is similar but quite opposite to the logic behind the "Find Wx" option.In brief, I would like to know if there is any online service which provides wx reports (including date & time of the report to download it through ActiveSky) for a PARTICULAR AIRPORT based on the user's input of weather conditions (precipitation, IFR conditions, etc.). For example, a user wants to know exactly WHEN any precipitation or any other similar event has taken place at KSEA. In this case, quite opposite to what is provided by "Find Weather", the user DOES NOT know the date of the event at KSEA but assumes that precipitation or IFR conditions have been recorded at KSEA at some time in the past and wants to know the date these events took place. I hope I explained this clearly. :)Thank you in advance! I will greatly appreciate if any support is provided with this regard.

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Hi,I understand what you are asking! The situation would be that each archived weather file would need to be opened, the ICAO located and then the conditions looked for. This would have to be done for 24 files per day all from our server!The way we searching now, we are just searching one local weather file for a certain condition.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Hi Jim,Thanks for your reply! But can you advise any online web resource where such information may be obtained? In this case what I only need is the date of the weather report, as I described above. Can I get such reports from aviation weather sites, for example?Thanks,

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Thank you very much, Jim! :)This website is awesome and... of great help!!!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Hey, that is a really neat web site, thanks.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB