Please also add ESTA (former ESDB), ESTL (former ESDA), ESCF, ESIB, ESPE, ESUD and ESGLThanks,Hakan

Hi,We have an update scheduled for Feb 26.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi,The update occured on time, however there was a problem with the station database filtering that we are working on. Should be any moment now.Best,

Damian Clark

Hi,The updates and filter fixes are complete as of now. Things should start updating with new data in the next hour or so.Note that stations cannot be changed within FS, so some of these stations that now have new data reports will be mapped to the "old" station names in FS.Best,

Damian Clark

Hi,The ESNZ map to ESPC doesn't work (ESPC 021120Z 05006KT 9999NDV OVC027/// 01/M03 Q0983 RMK AUTOGEN)This one works: ESDB 021120Z 27020KT 9999 FEW020 BKN023 OVC028 06/03 Q0983 RMK SOURCE ID ESTAPlease give a hint when it's ok.Kind regards,Hakan

Hi there,ESNZ is not reporting data through our sources. If it does (probably fairly soon) it will automatically enable the map.Best,

Damian Clark

Hi,May I ask what your sources are? I've selected VATSIM Online weather in my ASv6.5 and ESNZ should be there. If I select VATSIM weather when flying on line (ServInfo) ESNZ is there. If I select NOAA(METAR) ESNZ is there http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/metar.shtmlWhy not in ASv6.5?Kind regards,Hakan

Hi,Mr Damian Clark wrote: "ESNZ is not reporting data through our sources. If it does (probably fairly soon) it will automatically enable the map"This answer is not acceptable to me. ASv6.5 is a payware and I kindly ask you to contact your provider of weather data and ask if they can solve the ESNZ problem. ESPC changed to ESNZ in April 2007 so "probably fairly soon" can take years if it ever will happen so please give them a hint. They might not be aware of the problem.Kind regardsHakanESNZ