Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

Attn: Any TaxiwaySigns.com Beta tester/Designer

Is it possible to get some of airports listed as "testing" sent my way?Thanks a Mil....

Guest abent

I'm (was?) a scenery designer for taxiwaysigns.com. The project is on hold I believe until we hear from Thomas Lin - the creator of taxiwaysigns. It has been some time since I heard from him. He was moving and temporarily suspended the project. I'm really not sure what is going to happen. I have 2 Canadian airports that have been in the beta phase for months now. I'd have to see if it is ok to send them to you - assuming you're interested in Canadian airports.Let me know if you're interested.Sorry, Adam

Yes... I would love to have more Canadian Airports.... Taxing is so much better when you can follow signs instead of the "Pink Line".But if you can't release them, I understand fully...Cheers and ThanksEmail: "Fly_the_Spitfire@Yahoo.ca"

Guest abent

Hey Spitfire, I sent Thomas an email asking if I could release the airports to you or anyone that wanted to beta test them. I received an automated email response. So I guess at this stage I may have to hold off releasing them. I'll keep trying to reach Thomas and as soon as I do, I will fire the sceneries off to you, providing he doesn't mind my doing so.Right now I have CYWG and CYAM in beta. These would be the 2 I would send you first.Happy Holidays, Adam

Adam.... Thanks very much for your troubles......All the best during the holidays....PS: CYWG and CYAM would be great.....

..we should somehow resume work....I had contacted Thomas about two months a go and he said he is in the process of moving and he has no time whatsoever to coordinate the project. Tests/releases for MANY airports are on hold...I asked about what can we do to resume work, but got no answer...the guy is busy...

If you do get the go ahead to send these two out, I would like to help beta these as well.Cheers,Cam

Guest abent

Hey, I'm ready any time!Cam, if I can get permission, I'd be happy to send them. I guess we'll just have to wait.I did get a reply from Mike who also said that he had not heard from Thomas in quite some time.I'll be sure to let you know if/and when I hear anything.Adam