Sign in to follow this  
Guest sssummer

ASX crashing FSX at startup

Guest sssummer

Hello,I just purchased ASX today and it seemed to install fine. I then immediately installed ASX sp1 I click the launch FSX button from within ASX after it downloads the weather data. FSX starts and goes to the flight screen. I load my flight (free flight) and FSX crashes as it get to the weather, AI section of the loading screen (about 83%). I tried FSX without ASX and it works fine. I am running Vista Home Premium. Here is the error message from the log from ASX:14:55:59: Launching FSX...14:56:41: Connected to FSX14:59:57: Problem receiving SimConnect data: Exception from HRESULT: 0xC000020D(Error) Source = 14:59:57: FSX connection closed14:59:58: Virtual station generation flags have been resetHelp please.Brian

Guest sssummer

Jim,Well, I tried administrator before, and that didn't work, but I just tried it two more times, and now it seems to be working fine. Thanks for the help. Fingers crossed. Brian

Guest sssummer

Jim,I just edited my previous reply. Running as admin now seems to work. Thanks