Sign in to follow this  
Nfus

ASX (networked) Squarish edges...

I have a little graphic issue that I'm not be able to solve.There are a kind of squarish semi-transparent poligons just where the cloud edges are.Any Idea how to take them off?They do not appear every time thoug...thanksNick

Jim,FSX detailed clouds to maximum,ATI Driver downloaded about a month ago,Using ASX with X Graphics (default themes)from a client PC.But to be onest with you I am not 100% sure it is up to ASX, as switching from user defined meteo to real weather on FSX, clouds showed same cubical semi-tranpsarent edges...Could it be some video setting on FSX or maybe on ATI Control Center?Nick

Hi Nick,I have an ATI card, but don't use the ATI CC. I don't think it is a FSX setting besides to make sure you are running FSX and your desktop in 32bit color. You might also want to try the 7.10 drivers from ATI. They are very good.Can you post a screenshot?Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Jim,I have downloaded and installed latest ATI driver 7.10.Settings are 32B for FSX and monitor.I attach 4 .jpg for you to have a look.ThanksNick

Jim,done what you said, but problem persists...I was wondering: could it be related to a third part airplane add on?Im realizing it apppears only with certain planes...ThanksNick