Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

ASV 6.5 Performance issue???!!!!!

Hi.I build new PC and everything looked ok, until I have installed ASV 6.5 B552.The problem is that after I start ASV, FPS starts to change value from 30FPS to lower values (15FPS) rapidly.And without ASV I set overcast with rain and FPS are around 29-30FPS (locked to 30 FPS).I'm using 256x256 clouds.Everything in FS9 is on full settings and FPS are locked on 30 and stayed at 30.What can cause the problem.I was away for 1.5 years so please help me with advice.New PC:Intel E6750ATI 2900PRO 1GB2GB DDRWinXPCat 7.10ThanksEdin

Hi JimAnd thanks on your as always quick reply.I changed cloud draw distance to 30 and this helps.But I notice that if I change Cloud cover from maximum to lower valus. This helps much more.Anyway I will eksperiment a little and chose what is better.ThanksEdin