Sign in to follow this  
Guest dutton

Error in Xengine

Guest dutton

All was working fine since I purchased ASX two days ago. Now, when I try to run it, whether or not FSX is running, as soon as it is finished loading I get an Xengine error and it shuts down.The only thing i have done since I installed it was updated my graphics drivers.I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and still getting the same error.Any ideas?

Hello,We've received a few spurious reports of this over the past 24 hours, however we cannot duplicate internally.If anyone experiencing this error can advise us of details on this we would appreciate it! Details needed include:OS/version?Video card/version?Any software installed prior to this error starting?Screen resolution/monitor configuration?Thanks in advance!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest dutton

When I bought it two days ago I just figured it was the latest build. Installing the 1083 though made it work now.

Guest dutton

Seems like I spoke too soon. It ran once, after I posted I went to run it again and got the same Xengine error.I am running Build 1083.Windows XP Pro.BFG GeForce 8800 GTX 740MB.Dell 2405 1920x1200.

Hi,Still unable to duplicate on this side and other reports have "disappeared" strangely enough.Please give us some reproduction steps, including when you start FSX and what area/airport and aircraft you are in? Any other details to help us duplicate this?Also what is your Nvidia driver version? Have you recently updated this?Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies