Sign in to follow this  
cat

Ron Ackerleys KMSP in FS2002

Has anyone got this installed with FS2002..anything special need to be done?? Also are there any overlays available for it, or only the default MSP?Thanks!

Yes, I would like to know if anyone has this installed in FS2002 as well..if there are flatten/exclude files or commands..could someone email them to me at efisher2@cfl.rr.com Thanks!

Eric 

On my system it had problems with flashing textures and many black squares.It is no longer on my system.I saw somewhere on the net some development group had done a payware version for KMSP, I dont have their web-address.Regaurds

Do a search under my user name and you'll find some responses to the same request with flatten commands. I am also looking for an AFCAD file. I can't say whether there are problems or not as I haven't had time to install it yet.

Yes I'm using it. It is excellent, wouldn't be without it.It works near perfectly for me. I have a slight flatteningproblem but use:Exclude=N44 53.72,W93 14.31,N44 52.31,W93 11.76,allwhich I'm happy with.Peter Sydney AustraliaP4 1.7 64mgGeforce2 Pro 152 Rambus Dram XP Home

Guest WorkingStiff

Okay, here's my Christmas gift to you guys.I use the following and it works perfectly. If you don't include the flatten command you'll experience flashing taxiway textures.Exclude=N44 53.72,W93 14.31,N44 52.31,W93 11.76,allFlatten.0=839,N44 53.9,W93 11.4,N44 51.6,W93 12.4,N44 51.7,W93 14.7,N44 53.9,W93 13.1If you want to know how I came up with the flatten statement, I opened FS2002 and AFCAD and slewed around the boundaries of the airport; copying the coordinates. Those are the coordinates included in the flatten command. Also the altitude was corrected to 839 ft.HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Are there no winter textures with this? I see its all green around the airport, despite all the snow everywhere else... no big deal, just wondering...Chris

I really hope Ron does this scenery again for FS2002 .. i loved it in FS2000 but when i tried it in FS2002 it was very heavy on frame rates .. i'm european, my home airport is Brussels, Belgium (EBBR), but i know KMSP better than EBBR because i go to minneapolis every year in June .. only other airports i've been to in the us are KORD and KEWR, but KMSP was, is and will always be my favourite .. time for some trivia: who is my favourite musician who lives around minneapolis?? first one with the right answer gets a free dinner next time i'm in MPLS .. Tony Roma's at the Mall Of America .. i love the New York Strip!!happy landings!!!Jan "Freaky" van Heckewww.freak-o-matic.comEDIT: has the Mall of America been modelled for FS2002?? would be a great addition, i love that place .. Camp Snoopy!!!!!!

Guest Jack

1. Prince2. Rare3. NoMerry Christmas!Jack

1. How did u know?? ;-)2. Rare, i like em medium-rare3. Too bad, i don't think it can be too hard to make .. if only i could do it myself ..

Thanks, WorkingStiff.Happy hol to you.Peter Sydney australia