Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpha37

error

Guest alpha37

Can anyone tell me why am getting an error "Program error....Exiting(Verify proper file locations and Mapped Drive to the Root of WideFS/ASv6 Machine)I have done everything right. It worked before now it's not.Any help would be greatly aprreciated.Alpha37

Guest alpha37

Jim it networked install. I did however figure it out but still getting error that it cannot find my fs9 teture folder. Am not sure what is it looking for. I have my flightsim folder mapped.Any help would be great, and thanks for the response.Alpha37

Guest alpha37

I remapped FS folder but still getting the error.Her is the error. "Unable to backup FS9 Texture Folder...Could not find a part of the path "Rascalfs9Texture" with Rascal being the FS PC. Everything else work except whenever I open Asv6 I get the error. To me the error is coming from ASG.Alpha37

Guest alpha37

Gys I may have found the problem. I had to basically in ASG browse to the FS9 folder.It is now backing up my pre-ASG FS9 Texture Folder.Thanks guys fir the response.Alpha37

Guest Robert42

Hello, Alpha37I have the same error.Could you please let me know how you solved it??It has not worked yet.Thanks already in advance!!!Greetings,Robert42

Guest alpha37

Map drive.. Now to link ActiveRadaar/AVS wideFS connecter,you do it using explorer. Ex..Click on the ActiveRadarConnector after mapping.When ask for mapped drive. I:E Look in!!Go to My Network places..entire network ,microsoft windows then your workgroup name,client name and then your asv6.exe and wham!Hope this helps.Alpha37

Guest Robert42

Thanks for your fast response!I am sorry if i seem dumb now, but i don't understand!I mapped the asv6 folder on the client pc.I am accessing it from the FS PC.But when i doubleclick on the activeradarconnector, i immediatly get that error message. It doesn't ask for mapped drive.I hope you can help me.I want it so much to work.Thanks very much for your help!!!!Robert42

Guest Robert42

My email-addres is renaterob@tiscali.nlI also have msn messenger if you want to use that.Thanks already again.

Guest Robert42

Hello there,I have fixed it!!!!Thanks already.It works like a charm now!!!!I had forgoten to register WideFS.Now all of it works..Thanks!!!