Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

Does Activesky slow performance when updating weather?

It seems that when I am running Activesky I get a lot of pauses in FSX like my computer is trying to catch up.Does not seem to happen when I am not running AS,Would this have something to do with the weather updating?Can I run AS and after getting weather etc shut it down and still have the initial weather just without getting updates?Like I say,don't know if this is the problem but thought I would try it.Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

I have high priority checked.Do you mean try it unchecked?thanks,Ron

That seemed to do it.Now that I read what it's for I see why I should not have it checked.Thanks.This may sound stupid from a none real pilot but is there a way to change temp readings to fahrenheit?Thanks for the help.Great product and adding a new dimension to FS for me.Ron

OK,I have a conversion chart posted above my monitor.Good way for an old guy to learn this stuff.Thanks,Ron