Sign in to follow this  
Guest gregul

Variable wind direction bug

Guest gregul

I just installed SP2 and wanted to make a first short flight. I created a new flight starting in Zurich (LSZH).Now look at this metar from Zurich:http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8099/as...ewindbugkr3.jpgThe decoded values for 'variable wind direction' are completely wrong. This would be a minor issue, but unfortunately these values are being sent to fsx (SHIFT-Z to show the info): WIND 63 Mag @ 12 ktsThe rain information got lost as well, as there was no rain rendered in the flight sim. I waited for around 20 minutes to see if the situation improves but there was no change.Please have a look into this issue. Thank you.GregSwitzerland

There seems to be a general parsing bug. I just fly across Madagascar and have the report:FMSR 081300Z 080// 9999KT FEW020 SCT230 29/22 Q1010 RMK INTERPOLATEDWhich is shows in the tooltip as decoded weather with a temperature of 80 Degree Celsuis and a dewpoint of 73 C. All other decoded values are OK.Apart from that the update if perfect for me. Less wind shifts and weather looks much better.Alex

Hi Greg,Problem has been identified and fixed. We have an SP2.1 update coming soon including this change.Thanks again!Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies