Sign in to follow this  
pouldam

Minor ASX improvement suggestion

Hi,Using ASX it would be really nice if the audio weather report (122.00 MHz) would always be played through the same audio device as FSX is configured to use for voice (i.e. VHF communication).This configuration setting within FSX is a new feature of Acceleration/SP2 and allows FSX to be configured in its own disregarding the settings in the OS. Very useful for people like myself with more than one audio device./ Thanks in advance, Poul

Hi Jim,Yes, I am aware that I can change the settings in Windows' Sound and Audio Devices Properties dialog to my liking -- i.e. make sure that ASX audio is played using the one audio device that is hooked up to my headset. However, I consider this a workaround as I currently have to change this setting every time I want to go flying, as I want the sounds from all my other applications to be played through my highend sound card connected to my stereo.I am aware though, that for people with only one audio device this is not a problem, but please consider including an option to select which audio device ASX will use (just like the new setting included with Acceleration/SP2) or simply let ASX use the audio device selected for voice in the FSX configuration.This makes good sense as you will normally listen to the weather report on the same device that plays ATC communication./ Cheers, Poul

Done!However, I afterwards received two e-mails. One autogenerated that thanked me for my input, BUT also one stating that the mail could not be delivered... quite odd. Please check if you received it and let me know./ Poul

Hi,The bounceback issue was identified and fixed..Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies