Greetings:Am still famliarizing myself with AS6.5 which I purchased this weekend. Have followed the prompts/instructions given when clicking on the various category mini windows (New Route, NavLog, Refresh, etc) but have not discovered the method to have the current weather open in FS9 at my selected ICOA. My goal is to have continuous updated weather info starting at my primary location and following right through to my destination, changing. remaining the same, whatever actual weather is doing.When I open FS9, I am getting my previous FS9 selection of "User defined Weather" instead of what I hoped to see which is current weather at my start location provided by AS. Hope can steer me in the right direction.ThxChris

Hi Chris,Thanks for the purchase and welcome!User Defined Weather is the correct setting in FS. You want to make sure that Online updates is checked On in ASv6.5. Then the general procedure is:Start ASv6.5Let things download and process.Start FS04.Now you will get real time weather throughout your flight.Please let us know if you need more help.Happy Holidays,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Jim:Thanks for the quick reply.I guess I had been over anxious in not allowing AS to fully load and process the data as on my next try opening FS9, the correct weather was there.I have been using the program "Smart Close" which is similar to the old "End-It-All" program. Do you see any problems using it (along with AS) to free up memory? If not, would the sequence of enacting be: Smart Close, AS & FS9?ThanksChris