Same here. Gonna have programable random hijackings? :-p

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest Craggsy

Hey,Nice to know that its on its way very soon, im really looking forward to it! I was originally looking at another similar project but it seems thats never going to come after announcing its release ages ago, and after looking at the screenshots of HiFi's XPax, it looks a total different ball game, it looks excellent!Just one question I have, for release by Christmas, roughly when exactly is that, like in a week, 2 weeks, Xmas Day? :( Haha, sorry, just excited for its release!

>Hey,>>Nice to know that its on its way very soon, im really looking>forward to it! I was originally looking at another similar>project but it seems thats never going to come after>announcing its release ages ago, and after looking at the>screenshots of HiFi's XPax, it looks a total different ball>game, it looks excellent!>>Just one question I have, for release by Christmas, roughly>when exactly is that, like in a week, 2 weeks, Xmas Day? :(>Haha, sorry, just excited for its release!Yea I was waiting and waiting for that one too but I guess the earlybird gets the worm. :( Plus being familiar with the support and quality is a plus too.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Man! Incredible news! With FS9, my best, most challenging and interesting flying was all done using DreamFleet's 727 and FS Passengers... well - after waiting almost a year for the FSX version - I gave up a few weeks back and replaced the '27 with the Flight1/CoolSky's Super MD80 - just a nice, slightly newer and moderately more complex medium-haul airliner... luv it. I stopped visiting the FS Passengers web site months ago - it was becoming just a waste of time - and then - out of the blue - this!! I think this is the nail in the coffin for FS Passengers for FSX. While not wishing this "bad luck" on Dan Steph and his team - they really missed the bus here and it's been grabbed by you guys. Unbelievable! ... and a great-looking product, too, with the right functionality and lots of flexibilty. This is a very "niche market" product that provides real challenge for "wanna-be" ATP's like me and I'm sure there's more than a few of us out there who are just foaming at the mouth with anticipation of an unexpected winter holiday present. On a compatibility note - I'm trusting that it will work with the MD80's pax/fuel load "Aircraft Configuration" system, and that it will also work with VoxATC. Yes?Regards,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

This brings up a question, what's the difference between the two?Not a big airline flyer myself although I do go through spurts and had FSPax for FS9 and always thought the management/business apsect could have been expanded.XPax looks more to be a flight monitoring and A/V experience although I see points and ranking involved. Is there any purpose to those or just personal satisfaction? Any future plans to expand the management aspect? Just curious, looks like a really well done program but can't check the details again (at work).edit: had another question, are maintainence/failures involved?

Guest Werd

This is a great news! Are we going to have a demo version or something?Oh, and it will compatible with any aircraft? Can we used with say 8-seat beaver? :DFound it"Geared towards airliners, but works with any aircraft (cabin diagrams provided for the most popular airline aircraft including 3x3, 2x3x2 and 3x4x3 layouts)"Please, please add some good support for small 10-20 seat aircrafts!

HiIm waiting eagerly on this one as well.Icheck the website at least 4 or 5 times a day to see if its been released.It says released anytime now and that has been there for the last week so hopefully it wont be long now.Ive also given up on FS passengers for FSX. Its taking just far to long and I dont think it will ever get released,anyway this product looks far superior and more up to date judging by the info page and screenshots.RegardsRichard

Guest Carl Hackman

HiFi Simulation Software announces a brand new add-on planned for release by Christmas!XPax is an entertaining airline passenger simulation add-on that works with both FSX and FS9! Multimedia content, both audio and video (and fully customizable), is provided along with cabin diagrams, real time statistics, passenger individual health and approval rating adjustment, PIC scoring, full flight performance monitoring, reports and much more!XPax is also the first in a series of

Program looks good but I would like to see some information in regards to working with other 3rd party addons. This is the problem with these types of programs....sometimes they do not play nice with other addons.For instance, how does this work with 3rd party planes like the LDS767 when using FSCrew? I see this program has moving jetways...so how does it interact with AES for FS9 users that already have moving jetways?

Eric 

Guest evo9mr

I'd like to know about the jetways too. Does it add a jetway to the flights arrival and destination airport in FS9? Or is this a FSX feature only since they have jetways at tons of airports?Marc

Hi Mark and Eric,It will not add jetways, if they are not there already. In FS9, X Pax will act as if there are jetways and run accordingly.For scenery that has jetways that are triggered with a COM radio, we have that option built in already.Thanks All!Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/