Sign in to follow this  
h.uslar

Unable to store downloaded weather (for offline flying)

Hi,I have no internet connection at home so I am trying to download the weather files on my office PC (AS installed there too) to later load them on my home PC.However. I proceed as follows. -I click the download weather button. -Select the day and hours of eather I want to download and -hit the Download archive Button. -It reads "Downloading wx data from HIFI.. 00Z" then 01Z and so forth until it apparently downloads everything.Then a Dialog screen appears saying "Archive set downloaded for xx/xx/xx. ooz hour will start the sequence, and fs time will automatically be set"I hit ok and when I try to find the file on Windows Explorer I'm unable to do so.I'm wondering: 1.)where does AS6 store the downloaded weather files?2.)What should I do Once the file is donwloaded (In order to load it to my home PC)ThanksRgds,Henrique

Thanks JimI got internet back at home, so I was able to D/L as usual. But thanks anyway. I'll start to collect Weather history at work to have it at home when needed.Rgds,Henrique

Hi,is the file location the same in as6 for FS9? As I also do not have a net connection at home and this has been the only reason I have not yet purchased your product.