Sign in to follow this  
Emile

FSX SP1 ASX SP2 error signature

Hello,See attached screenshots.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Or just install net 3

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

>We need any error logs you can provide. We can't reproduce>this at our end and we will look into things.What particular error logs Jim? I still have all the Event Viewer errors if you mean screenies of those, otherwise what/where? I'm willing to help as much as I can but I need a clue as to what it is you need!

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Okay, first error is this one from .NET which occurs 3 seconds before the second one which shows the Xengine errorerror1.jpg2nd error:error2.jpgNo other errors that I can trace around this time and I can't find any other referring logs (unless there is something in ASX that I don't know about?). I thought Dr Watson went down on the Titanic!Hope this helps, FYI I've done a couple of flights since reinstalling .NET 2.0 with no problem but as I mentioned in the other thread this error only pops up on say 1 in 10 flights since I installed ASX SP2 so I cannot say for definite that it's gone away for good. If you need anything else please shout!

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Hello,Please find more information.Where do I find more? like log? Dr Watson?You can see all the updates installed for net 2 and 3Hope it helps

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Ok - it happened again, a couple of days after the re-install of NET 2.0. This time I've got screenies of the actual error and the first page of the error report itself (attached), I've not included the Event Viewer errors since they were the same as seen previously. Routine followed prior to this XEngine crash....Start ASX and let it do all its stuff until the buttons go blueLaunch FSX from within ASXFSX opens with default a/c at EGBB (default scenery)Allow FSX to complete its "initial weather depiction"Load a flight - Wilco Airbus 319, Stand 8 Edinburgh (EGPH), UK2000 sceneryWeather depiction completes againA few seconds later the Xengine error pops upNo software firewalls running (behind NAT), no active AV. FSX SP1; ASX SP2; XP SP2 and updates.Hope it helps!

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg