Sign in to follow this  

Hi,I have been using AS6 for quite some time now. This morning I was able to open AS6 and make one flight with FS9.1. This afternoon I wanted to make a flight using FS9.1 and Active Sky will not even open. I get thiserror:"Only part of a read process memory or write process memory request was complete"I have not changed anything within FS9 or AS6. I do have FSUIPC 3.75 and am a registered user, so this error has me befuddled. All other applications open fine and work properly. Should I uninstall AS6 and reinstall? Why would this suddenly happen?I have Windows XP Pro SP2 and AS6 has the latest update.Thanks,Joe

Hi Jim,Thanks for the quick reply. I did do a reboot of my pc after the problem began but the problem was not solved that way. So, I did uninstall AS6 and deleted the remaining folders, reintsalled AS6 and now the problem is solved. I can now access AS6 without issues. I can't even begin to explain why something like this would happen. It's as if the AS6 .exe became corrupt for no apparent reason.Thanks again!