HiI am having some major problems to connect the ASX weather engine thats installed on a client to the server PC where i got FSX installed.I have double checked everyting, when I run the AI traffic SDK to test my configuration everyting seems ok.I just cant find the where the problem is.Maybe someone could decode this message I have copied here;20:35:54: Unable to find FSX station list file for backup: Fsserver320gb (e)FSX20:35:54: World Magnetic Model has been loaded...20:35:54: Error loading FSX station database - please make sure FSX is properly installed: Could not find a part of the path 'C:ProgramfilerHiFiXEngineYFSXWeatherwxmapping.bin'.(Error) Source = 20:35:54: Loading additional weather stations...20:35:54: Unable to read in additional stations database from C:ProgramfilerHiFiXEngineASXDownloadStations.dat20:35:54: SimConnect found and initialized20:35:54: Module Found: C:ProgramfilerHiFiXEngineModulesASX.DLL20:35:54: ASX module load commencing...20:35:54: ASX ModuleFolder set to: C:ProgramfilerHiFiXEngineASX20:35:54: ASX settings have been loaded...20:35:55: ASX controls initialized...20:35:55: ASX v0.1.0.1056 Copyright

Hi,The paths are wrong.. look here:20:35:54: Error loading FSX station database - please make sure FSX is properly installed: Could not find a part of the path 'C:ProgramfilerHiFiXEngineYFSXWeatherwxmapping.bin'.(Error) Source = Note that paths can be changed via registry keys, use regedit and locate the HKLMSoftwareHiFiASX key and note the FSPath and AppDataPath folder values, make sure these are correct...Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi and thanks for the answers.I've re-installed everything, including FSX with all servicepacks and ASX still doesn't write the weather to FSXHere is the latest ASX log09:34:34: Logging Initialized09:34:34: XEngine v1.0.0.325 Copyright

Hi,Not quite right:09:34:43: Unable to read in additional stations database from C:ProgramfilerHiFiXEngineASXDownloadStations.datAlso, please update to B1083 via our support page at http://www.hifisim.com (may solve this error).Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks for the tip Damian.I downloaded and installed ASX SP2 B1106 to no avail.The ASV log is stating this now:14:43:34: Logging Initialized14:43:34: XEngine v1.0.0.329 Copyright

HiEverything is ok now. Was some errors in the simconnect.xml file thats in the SimconnectFile folder.RS