Guest Roca46

Yep it worked, thank you very much mates, this is a problem that should be updated on the next patch.Bye!!

Guest Fortress

>6000 fpm in the decent? The reason the pax are screaming is>because their eardrums just burst. Same boat with the 4500,>The cabin altitude can't even keep up.You're having a laugh aren't you. At 23 miles per minute, 6000 fpm presents a very needle-like descent profile. >-ERJ DriverExactly.Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/temp/avsim.gifConcorde Training Captainwww.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest kdundon

Done two flights now and it is really nice and easy to use. Nice job. Takes the boredum away from long flights. Ken

Guest infoclubic

Hi everyone,I have one question for FS9 users.When I start the boarding, all my aircrafts doesn't load (no change of weight).I've check it also with basics aircrafts.I've FSUIPC 3.75 installed and registered.

Guest icemanx

Hello.I have noticed that even in deactivating the "Automatically open doors" option on Options screen, when I exit the runway once landed and use the parking brakes, the door opens and the people comence to deplane.I can imagine the guy on the Tower very angry and screaming.I'm using the workaround solution to update my new aircrafts, but I hope the solution in the next patch, because the program takes a long time to start up if there are many aircraft installed.It would be a good idea to avoid updating the IVAO aircraft, as they are not necessary.I have also noticed that the program consumes much CPU usage, so I had to put it into another PC and use it through my local network.Regards.Jose.

What is the procedure for loading up a saved flight?I know you can 'jump to state' but how can one put back the passengers?Regards.

Guest infoclubic

After installing FSX, Xpax finnaly "enable" the launch FS button when I switch to FS9.But I don't know if it really load the aircraft.That's what I've done:- I launch an FS9 aircraft with a default load.- I launch XPax and load the airplane.First, I check if my ground weight vary on the airplane gauge (I test it on PSS 777 and Wilco Airbus Vol1 aircrafts).Strangely, it doesn't. But when I check the ground weight in the FS menu, it looks like the weight update like it should do. But it doesn't affect the aircraft, unless I manually amend a value on the FS load editor.Hope it'll help you.And congratulation for your hard work.

Guest infoclubic

I've done a really simple test to check if it works on FS9 :- load the aircraft with lots of weight- launch XPax and start the boarding.Normally, the airplane should be immediatly empty, so it will "grow up", as there's less weight.