Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

What kind of HiFi add-ons are you most interested in?

What kind of HiFi add-ons are you most interested in?  

117 members have voted

1. 1.

• Weather Engine
    • Sky/Environment Graphics
    • Passenger Simulation
    • Flight Planning
    • Other

Hi Jim,I know you don't want to reveal details of what you are working on until the release is imminent but at the same time you need to be mindful that many people who are dissatisfied with the FSX planner may buy one of those I mentioned earlier and you could potentially lose out on a sale.Without pressurising you if I knew a planner was a couple of months away from release I would be inclined to wait. But if you're not working on a planner then I could move sooner.I know you're not daft and are mindful that there is a desperate need for a FSX planner. I'll say no more and keep my fingers crossed. :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest Oz_Animal

I'm with you Ray, we are in desperate need for a "True" FSX SimConnect planner.PS. Very famous name you have there Ray. It is a historic referance in Australia as well. :)RegardsSteve

Cheers Steve. You learn something new every day. :-)

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi,I'm currently looking to purchase a planner for FSX and wondered if HiFi was still working on one? I only ask as I'm not keen to buy one of the other planners to find out a month or two later that a HiFi version is due out. Due to the high standard of HiFi addon's I know a planner from them would be the best planner on the market.Well, my fingers are crossed. :)Regards,