Sign in to follow this  
Guest CrashGordon

A couple of XPAX questions.

Guest CrashGordon

I like that XPAX omitted some of the more game-like aspects that FSPassengers had, such as war zones. But, there are a couple of things I don't see and I'm not sure if I've missed them or they aren't there. Is there a way to get a more formatted report in printable form that sumarizes the flight rather than giving a blow by blow list of events?Also, is there a way to turn off the sound events only for the in terminal stuff like boarding? If I'm sitting in the cockpit, I would not normally hear the terminal noise. Of course, I'd still want to hear what is going on in the plane.TIA

Hi,Thanks for the feedback!1. Please make this suggestion to tell-us@hifisim.com2. On the main screen in the Audio Content window, expand the Gate tree, highlight each of the 4 sets and click on the Inhibit button. The 4 sets should turn red.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest CrashGordon

>Hi,>>Thanks for the feedback!>>1. Please make this suggestion to tell-us@hifisim.com>>2. On the main screen in the Audio Content window, expand the>Gate tree, highlight each of the 4 sets and click on the>Inhibit button. The 4 sets should turn red.>Aha! Now, it make sense to me.I'll send the suggestions after I've had some sleep.Thanks for your help.