Sign in to follow this  
Guest merchant

"Error During Process" for PHNL to YSSY

Guest merchant

I am getting the message "Error During Process" for a flight plan from PHNL to YSSY.I have uninstalled and re-installed with no luck. Also, I search the forum and found no solution.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,

Hi,Which product do you refer to?Which FS version?Are you running the latest update of such product (both AS and FS)?Could you attach a copy of your flight plan (zipped)? Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest merchant

>Hi,>>Which product do you refer to?>>Which FS version?>>Are you running the latest update of such product (both AS and>FS)?>>Could you attach a copy of your flight plan (zipped)? >>Thanks!My version is ASV6.5 build 552 for FS9

Hi,Unable to duplicate here either.Can you please try opening the plan with FS9 and then resaving it, and then see if ASv6 will open it ok?Have you changed your regional/number format lately? I notice an English setting here with format decimal separator as . but if you are set to something else and are loading this plan (which uses .) then you will potentially have a problem. Opening and resaving the plan should help.Let us know?Best,

Damian Clark

Guest merchant

>Hi,>>Unable to duplicate here either.>>Can you please try opening the plan with FS9 and then resaving>it, and then see if ASv6 will open it ok?>>Have you changed your regional/number format lately? I notice>an English setting here with format decimal separator as . but>if you are set to something else and are loading this plan>(which uses .) then you will potentially have a problem. >Opening and resaving the plan should help.>>Let us know?>>Best,I used FS9 to open and save the flight plan and still encountered the error. There was a change with the WINDS ALOFT section of the NAVLOG. There was a single waypoint of PHIK. I have not changed the numeric setting from the default of English (United States). Also, I use FSBuild to export flight plans.

Hi there,You may have a customized wx_station_list.txt file which failed to update in recent updates (as it was customized and not to be overwritten).Please try this:Find and backup your wx_station_list.txt file (in ASv6 folder) and back it up (i.e. rename it to wx_station_list.bak). Then delete this file. Then, re-run the Service Pack B552 update. This should properly install the new station file.Hopefully this does the trick. There was a specific change for PHNL in recent update builds that probably did not get installed as mentioned above.Best,

Damian Clark