Sign in to follow this  
Guest pakket

A range of prblems with xpax in FSX!

Guest pakket

Thank god, the the rate of the dollar is at a historical low, at least that counts for me as a european. The first problem is that there is no step by step manual, for example, where should i install xpax?. I use fsx, and i installed xpax in the fsx main folder, but xpax is unable to find any of my planes, it is not able to open doors or able to board automatic, i can see it should in the program.Here i might suspect that this addon is tested in FS9 and not or far less in FSX. The fs9 period is over, in the past, so let it rest and give FSX a boost, and let fs9 fans bust. A other problem is, that i hear the whole flight boarding calls and chatter from the departure hall, why??. The gate is not docking, why??. So were is the fun, i do not see and feel it??. What is the fun of seeing a photo of a cabin and a few minutes film taken on some airport?. I hope you guys can fix things, so the fun can start.Best regards, Martijn

Hi Martin,Please see the sticky "Xpax Common Support Questions and Answers" thread... Essentially your modded FSX registry entry has caused XPax to get confused, and you can fix it immediately with the instructions provided. Or wait for our hotfix for this coming very soon.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi,Thanks for writing!The default installation path works well.The Help button will open the manual.To fix the plane situation:Find and open your XPAX.cfg file. In there add a backslash to the end of the FS Path line. This is located in C:UsersusernameAppDataRoamingHiFiXPax (vista) or C:Documents and SettingsusernameApplication DataHiFi XPax (xp)FYI we tested just as much with FSX as we did with FS9 and that was a lot of testing!You hear stuff from the departure hall because when you are at a departure hall you hear those things.Please let us know what else you may need help with.Happy Holidays,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/