Sign in to follow this  
camaflight

x-pax : Aircrafts performance data

The aircraft performance data is obviously taken from the respective aircraft.cfg-files. and from different sections. Some of the aircraft.cfg files haven't sorted the data in a proper way, hence x-pax show incorrect data if any data at all.I have tried to edit some of the aircraft.cfg files to correct the wrong data. X-pax does not respond to that, even if I close the x-pax and reopen it.Why is that ?I want to see the correct aircraft performance data in x-pax for which ever aircraft I choose to use.Carl

OK,Aircraft is back and with the updated aircraft.cfg.This is, however, a too intricate process in order to get the aircraft performance data updated, for all those cases where something either is missing or is wrong.The aircraft I have mentioned was only one example:A MD11 had no max seating stated iin the aircraft.cfg. Hence only 8 passengers were boarding. ( A typical flight that probably would have been cancelled) . I then had to edit the cfg-file. There are more aircrafts with the same problem as the -General-section in the aircraft.cfg-files seldom have the max seating data stated.Meaning: Each time we experience trhis we have to go into the application dataHiFiAirplanesFSversion and delete all the aircrafts and wait for x-pax to reload all in order to re-can the folder mentioned. This in addition to edit the aircraft. cfg. Not many of your customers are very familiar with these parts of the sim I assume.I'm not happy with this and neither should you.X-pax obviously suffer from a lack of capability to update or reload data.I appreciate that you respond so quickly to the issues brought up here at the forum and I think all of us do so. But I'm afraid your new program will cause many more issues to come up......Well, I stop my kind of complaining at this point, it's Christmas time and I think I will put the X-pax to rest a couple of days and join the peaceful days to come. I wish you also some merry Christmas days - you are obviously nice guys.;-)I will, however, booohhh come back to you later on :-spacecraft Best to you allCarl